Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Thinking of You!!


I made this card for my SIL who is going through a rough spot and I wanted to cheer her up. I like using this technique that I call floating re-inker because it looks like I can watercolor which I can not . To see how to do this technique stop by one of my favorite blogs www.pattystamps.com and she has a tutorial posted on her blog how to create this look.
Supplies I used:
Card Stock:- Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry, Shimmery White, Natural White
Ink- Versamark, Melon Mambo, Rich Razzelberry,
Designer Paper- Raspberry Lemonade
Misc- White Embossing Powder, Spray bottle with water, Heat Gun, Water Pen, Always Artichoke Grosgrain, Eyelet Border Punch, Matchbox Big Shot Die (for tag)
Stamp Sets Used- Great Friend, Fifth Avenue Floral

Hope you enjoyed the card and I hope it cheers my SIL up.

happy stamping
Mari