Friday, January 15, 2010

GOOD NEIGHBOR SAB SWAP CARD


I made this card for a SAB swap I was in and used the clear mount stamps I really like the clear mount stamps but looks a little like I will have to learn how to use my Stamp a Ma Jig so my roofs don't float. The color inspiration was from Jan Tinks article in our Stampin Success magazine that demos get each month. I didn't have the stamp set she used but I had the colors.
Stamp Set : - SAB - Good Neighbor (get free with a $50 order)
Card Stock - Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink: Melon Mambo, Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay
Accessories - 1 1/4 " Square Punch, Ticket Corner Punch, Old Olive grosgrain ribbon

I hope you enjoyed this card and I look forward to showing the Valentine's card I am working on for a Swap I am in.

Happy Stamping
Mari
Posted by Picasa