Monday, January 18, 2010

FIrst Valentine's Day Card of the Year!

I made this card for a swap I joined. Hope you like it.

Card Stock: Chocolate Chip base
Regal Rose 4" by 5.25" Embossed with the new Polka Dot Embossing Folder from the Occasion Mini
Pretty In Pink -using the Embosslit Scalloped Hearts of Hearts from the occasion mini
Very Vanilla - using the Embosslit Scalloped Heartsof Hearts from the occasion mini

Rose Red - using the Embosslit Scalloped Hearts of Hearts from the occasion mini and I punched out a heart with the heart punch also
Natural White for the stamped hearts from the I {heart} Hearts Clear mount stamp set also from the occasion mini and the stamped saying from tiny wishes stamp set.

Ink used - Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose
Embellishments - Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, rose red grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensional.

I hope you liked today's card!

Happy Stamping
Mari